Manchester OT provide reports on behalf of solicitors, insurers and case mangers. Common reports we are asked to complete are:
Legal appeals, reviews or tribunals
The occupational therapists at Manchester OT can complete assessments and provide supporting evidence, if required, to support a person's legal review, appeal or tribunal in relation to how their disability has impacted on their lifestyle and abilities and how much help they are now requiring to complete daily activities.
The occupational therapists at Manchester OT can provide detailed medico legal reports and assessments regards to care, rehabilitation and therapy needs, special equipment, housing and environmental needs in relation to medical negligence and personal injury litigation.
Moving and Handling and Risk Assessments
The occupational therapists at Manchester OT can complete moving and handling reports and risk assessments to ensure the safety of patients and their carers. We can provide a detailed moving and handling plan which carers and relatives can follow. This can then be reviewed and monitored as necessary.
The occupational therapists at Manchester OT can carry out detailed assessments to ensure the safety of patients and their carers. Manchester OT provide risk assessments on many different types of physical activities within numerous environments.
Manchester OT can provide reports on the additional costs of disability. Typically, these report will provide:
- Professional opinion regarding of the social and care needs of the individual.
- The costs associated with the additional care required both to date and in the future.
- An assessment of the costs of specialist equipment needed by an individual.
- The costs of any extra transport.
- An analysis of the extra social costs.
- Costs of adaptations required to an individual's home.
- If appropriate recommendation regarding alternative housing.
- An assessment the future ability of an individual to return to work.
- The costs needed to facilitate a return to work.